I have been asked, on multiple occasions, to provide an audiobook version of Ten Parts in the King. The request, often coming from truck drivers and commuters, is a good one, however, the cost of professional recording has been prohibitive. Why I never thought about it, I don’t know, but one persistent requester recommended using a podcast and simply reading the book with a few comments.
Well, here it is! Frankly, I’ve never been interested in making money from this project, though book sales have generated enough to offset the books I give away. If you enjoy the podcast, drop a tip in the wallet, and more importantly, SHARE!!
Also, note, my previous book, Repairing the Breach is also a free podcast audiobook and I am in the process of recording my latest, Authority, Headship, and Family Structure. All are also available on Kindle.
Bo! Exodus 10-13:16 from Authority, Headship, and Family Structure According to Moses – natsab.com
- Bo! Exodus 10-13:16 from Authority, Headship, and Family Structure According to Moses
- Authority, Headship, and Family Structure (According to Moses) Shemot (Ex. 1:1-6:1) and Va'era (Ex. 6:2-9:35)
- Authority, Headship, and Family Structure (According to Moses) Vayigash (Gen. 44:18-47:27) and Vayechi (Gen. 47:28-50:26)
- Authority, Headship, and Family Structure (According to Moses) Vayeshev (Gen. 37:1-40:23) and Miketz (Gen. 41:1-44:17)
- Authority, Headship, and Family Structure : Vayetze (Gen. 28:10-32:3) and Vayishlach (Gen. 32:4-36:43)
- Authority, Headship, and Family Structure : Toldot (Gen. 25:19-28:9) Bonus: Appendix D "He Judges By… Smell!?!"
- Authority, Headship, and Family Structure : Vayera (Gen. 18:1-22:24) and Chayei Sarah (Gen. 23:1-25:18)
- Authority, Headship, and Family Structure : Noach (Gen. 6:9-11:32) and Lech Lecha (Gen. 12:1-17:27)
- Authority, Headship, and Family Structure : Introduction and Chapter 1 (B'reisheet Gen. 1:1-6:8)
- Ten Parts in the King – Ch 12 & Closing Thoughts
3 thoughts on “Ten Parts now in audio format on podcast”
Sorry I didn’t realize this was specifically regarding the case heTen King podcast. I did look for access to the podcast but couldn’t find it??
I heard Pete on New2Torah and can identify with his experience. Although I am not a pastor I have been a missionary with another reformed denomination and have recently come to understand how much I don’t know. I am trying to bow out graceful from my current role, it hasn’t been easy. Thanks for the encouraging testimony!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Shalom and welcome, Scott.
Certainly, this is a fun and challenging journey of discovery that is filled with blessings. Do not disengage too quickly as you can be a light and witness until you are asked to leave. Ask questions, hard questions, but do so in love and earnest pursuit of truth and what the Word (sola scriptura?) actually says.
Brachot b’shem Yeshua!